Kyuryuu Search desu..

MangaGamer hints at upcoming titles

One of our translators has been making steady progress on production of Baseson’s Harukoi Otome. Translation of the common route, Umi’s route, Yuika’s route, and Kisaya’s route are complete, leaving only three more individual routes to go. And yes, in case you can’t tell by how long the translation of this game is taking, it does indeed rival Koihime Musou for length. In fact, Koihime Musou was originally a spin-off from this very game, much like how Nanoha was a spin-off from Triangle Hearts.

Our other two translators have been hard at work as well. One has finished the translations for Go Go Japan ~My First Trip~ as well as a very funny game from SCORE and also just finished up a sexy tale of swords and magic from Tactics. Likewise, the other one has finished translations for a dark fantasy from Liquid and is nearly finished with a sexy, magical game from SCORE.

On my end, the re-translation for Edelweiss has been complete for a while now and I’ve moved on to DEARDROPS. After finishing my play-through, I have to say the live scenes are amazingly well done. I’ve translated the lyrics for all of the songs and sent them off, so those of you who buy the game will definitely have them when its released. Each one really ties into the scene its featured in very well, so I hope you enjoy them all. My favorites have been “Anytime, Anywhere” and “My Dear Stardust”, the former of which was listened to by several people during the quakes for encouragement (according to comments on twitter).
-from mangagamers

Read More..

0 comments: